Cracking CLAT and Scoring well in CLAT is the most cherished dream for most budding lawyers. However, “How to prepare for CLAT 2022” is one of the question that every clat candidate asks. Here we are to answer your questions in the most simple way.
Just like other top entrance CLAT preparation too requires a lot of hard work along with consistent approach. But you don’t need to worry, we have you covered.
Topper-Proof CLAT Preparation tips by CCC (Chanakya Clat Classes) Experts:
- Prepare a monthly & weekly timetable.
- Have the syllabus handy.
- Make sure you cover all the topics as well as concepts right on time.
- Revise them at frequent intervals.
- Write mock tests and practice tests frequently.
- Analyze the tests taken to recognize the weak areas and then work on that.
- Do not make assumptions while attempting the questions as 0.25 marks is deducted for every wrong answers.
CLAT 2022: Exam Syllabus
- English: Comprehension passages, Grammar, word meanings, incorrect/correct sentences
- Mathematics: Average, speed and distance, Algebra, profit and loss, time and work, permutation-combination and Venn diagrams, statistical estimation, Mensuration
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs:
- Static general knowledge including History, Polity, Geography, Environment, etc.
- Current affairs- national of national and international importance, sports, new appointments, awards, honors, etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Logical and Analytical reasoning skills
- Legal Aptitude: Study of law, Research aptitude, Questions based on hypothetical situations, Problem-solving ability, Important court decisions
CLAT 2022: Preparation Plan
#1 Check the marking scheme
It is mandatory that you know the CLAT 2022 marking scheme. You should know which of the section would be the most suitable one for you. You can fetch the maximum marks from there to crack CLAT 2022.
#2 Build a Very Strong Conceptual Understanding
For an exam as demanding as CLAT, no doubt you need to have a strong conceptual understanding. Always brush up your basics as well as revise important concepts frequently
# 3 Practice and analyze
Over and above - once the fundamentals are clear, it is very very important to write the practice test on the very same day for reinforcement. This will strengthen your conceptual understanding as well as allow you to assess your weak areas.
CLAT 2022: Section-wise Preparation Tips
For this section, Practice! Practice! and practice! The more you practice, the more confidence and equipped you are. Revision of areas where you are weak specially will help greatly. Frequent revision and practicing will help you in building accuracy as well as you are always up on the time-bound exam.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Awareness plays a key role in this section. Reading newspapers and watching the news daily will be very fruitful here. Along with that basic knowledge of history, geography and science will be preferred.
You must focus specifically on static and current legal issues, some landmark judgments, as well as some very important cases from the last year.
For this part, it is necessary to read as much as possible.
With all this, we hope to have answered the query “How to prepare for CLAT 2022”. For further assistance on CLAT preparation, you can get in touch with Chanakya Clat Classes expert counselors and get your queries resolved.