IPU LLB Exam Pattern
IPU CET LAW Exam Pattern 2020 – The exam pattern of IPU CET LAW exam specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
|S.No||Subjects||Questions (% Weight)||Marks|
|1.||Legal Aptitude||25% (37.5)||150|
|2.||General Knowledge||25% (37.5)||150|
|4.||English Language and Comprehension||25% (37.5)||150|
- Mode of Examination: Offline mode (Paper-pencil mode).
- Test Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes (150 minutes)
- Number of Questions: Number of Questions:
- Total marks: 600.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong response. Candidates must note that multiple responses of a question will be treated as the wrong answer.